You can not only add money to your GmoneyPay Account for making payments but also withdraw the balance from any convenience store ATM you wish when you are in need of hard cash.
How to choose ATM ?
You can choose your nearest available ATM in the convenience store.
To withdraw money
- select ATM withdrawal option from main menu
- enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- type your 6 digit pin code
- a code is displayed in your GmoneyPay Apps
- select the convenience store ATM
- go to the selected convenience store ATM
- press the code displayed
- money is withdrawn automatically
Money withdrawal process in ATM
In different ATM the screens may show different options to withdraw money. For your convenience you can find the detail note by pressing “How to use ATM” inside the ATM withdrawal option of GmoneyTrans App.
Support Center: 1670-4565
Business Hours of Support Center:
Every day from 10:00 to 22:00
Business Hours of Branches:
Every day from 10:00 to 20:00
Seoul (Dongdaemun) 305-2, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Ansan 2F, 17, Damunhwa-gil, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
Gimhae 105, 321, Bunseong-ro, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do