Dear Valuable Customers! GmoneyTrans brings you now a free Account opening services for all our customers. Now you can send money by using Gmoneypay Account to any RDA Account in Pakistan. There is no extra charges to send money in these Accounts. If you are still not our member you are welcome to join our app and get free Account services from our staff.
The Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is a tailor-made financial solution, designed to facilitate Non-Resident Pakistanis in their plans for investment in Pakistan based Savings Schemes and is suitable for both PKR and USD based transactions.
To further facilitate our Non-Resident Pakistani customers, MCB Bank is also introducing a Digital Account Opening process through which you can apply for a new Roshan Digital Account with convenience and ease. With minimal documentation requirements and an easy to use interface, you can access the new web service from here to securely open a RDA from the safety and comfort of your home.
The Roshan Digital Account offers you a host of benefits, such as no minimum balance requirements and the ability to repatriate your funds. The salient aspects of the new account are listed below:
Roshan Digital Account – PKR
Roshan Digital Account – FCY
All Non-Resident Pakistanis are eligible
For Resident individual Pakistanis who have duly declared assets held abroad, account opening, and investment opportunities are coming soon!
Available in Pak Rupees (PKR), US Dollar (USD), GB Pound (GBP) and Euro (EUR)
Funded through foreign inward remittance
Digital On-boarding with minimum documentation
FEATURES OF RDA ACCOUNT:
- You can deposit through Gmoneypay Account to any RDA Account.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Customer can open a Foreign Currency Value Account (USD) or an NRP Rupee Value Account*
- Both these accounts are fully repatriable.
- Account can be fed by Foreign Inward Remittances originating from the account holder himself / herself through formal channels (only banks).
- Monthly account statements sent on registered email address.
- Account to be opened by Non-Resident Pakistanis only.
- Account to be operated singly.
- Accounts are funded through foreign remittance only.
- Local credits allowed to the extent of proceeds received from permissible investments made from the account.
- Account to be opened in 48 hours if everything is in order.
- Mobile Banking App and Debit Card Available.
- Islamic Banking variant also available.