Open your Pakistani bank account from all GmoneyTrans Branches. This account is a tailor-made financial solution, designed to facilitate Non-Resident Pakistanis in their plans for investment in Pakistan based Savings Schemes and is suitable for both PKR and USD based transactions.
To further facilitate our Non-Resident Pakistani customers, GmoneyTrans is also introducing an account opening process through which you can apply for a new account with convenience and ease.
With minimal documentation requirements and an easy to use interface, you can access the new web service from here to securely open an account for the safety and comfort.
It offers you a host of benefits, such as no minimum balance requirements and the ability to repatriate your funds. The salient aspects of the new account are listed below:
- All Non-Resident Pakistanis are eligible
- For Resident individual Pakistanis who have duly declared assets held abroad, account opening, and investment opportunities are coming soon!
- Available in Pak Rupees (PKR), and US Dollar (USD)
- Funded through foreign inward remittance
- Minimum documentation
- Easy repatriation of funds to customer’s foreign account
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online Banking for Bill Payments and Funds Transfers within Pakistan
- Investment in Naya Pakistan Certificates issued by Government of Pakistan:
- Issuance of Debit Card and Cheque Book
- Investment in PSX registered shares through Central Depository Company (CDC)*
- Investment in Term Deposits of the Bank*
- Valid Identity Document (CNIC/ SNIC/ NICOP/POC etc)
- Valid passport
- Proof of NRP status (POC/ Visa entry/ exit stamps, etc)
- Proof of profession & source of funds
- Live photo
- Valid Overseas Pakistanis Foundation membership card (if applicable)
Support Center: 1670-4565 Ext 3
Business Hours of Support Center:
Every day from 10:00 to 22:00
Business Hours of Branches:
Every day from 10:00 to 20:00
Seoul (Dongdaemun) 305-2, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Ansan (2F, 17, Damunhwa-gil, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do)
Gimhae (105, 321, Bunseong-ro, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do)