Direct debit is easy, fast and secured way of doing transactions. By doing direct debit registration, your bank account is connected with GmoneyPay Account.
When you add money to GmoneyPay Account, your Korean bank account will be deducted automatically and transferred to GmoneyPay Account. Similarly, when you wish to send money your amount in Korean bank will be debited and amount will be credited automatically in your home country bank account.
GmoneyPay Account Direct Debit Registration
- Press Add Money from Main Screen
- Press Direct Debit
- Press Add and follow below steps
Steps 1: Mobile Phone Verification
- Please check the given details, if it is mismatched correct it.
- Choose your Phone Carrier.
- Check “Agree to All Of The Above”
- Press on “Receive code”. Verification Code is received in SMS type in
- Press on “Conﬁrm” button.
Important: If you have Line Phone then select (SKT/ KT /LGU+) line phone and if your phone is Card Phone then select (SKT /KT /LGU+) card phone. If you select wrong phone carrier more than 5 times, please try it on the next day again. Before you try 5 times, check your phone balance. If balance is 0, recharge and try again.
Step 2: Bank Account Registration
- Select Your Korean Bank
- Enter your bank account number
- Type your first name
- Check “Agree to all of the above”
- Press “ARS withdrawal agreement” and wait for few seconds
Note: Receive the ARS call in your phone, turn on loudspeaker mode and make sure all the information is correct. When you hear the “beep” sound, press the dial-pad and enter your 6 digit date of birth (first 6 digit of ARC)
- check your email and press “Complete ARS agreement
Step 3: Petty Cash
Petty cash is a random amount less than 100 won to your bank account. Please check your account for the latest deposits using mobile banking or SMS banking and type the amount and press done. If you face difficulty in this stage, call our customer service at 1670-4565 for assistance.
Step 4: Re-entering debit account number
- Enter the missing digits of your bank account
- Press Done
Important: Your bank account is registered under your passport, therefore
- Upload your passport photo
- Enter Passport number
- Press Done and
Step 5: Register PIN Code
- Create 6 digit PIN code (digits should not be repeated or continuous)
- Re-type PIN code again
Important: Please remember this PIN code and do not share PIN code with anybody. Every time when you want to make the final confirmation of the transaction in GmoneyPay Account, you need to re-enter this PIN code.